Tuesday, May 17, 2005

NEW FRIEND ZIP

Still hurting from the break up, I turn on the computer. I join us up to Zip. I spend the next hour and a half ordering movies and television shows. To date I have 83 DVD's on my hit list. For those of you, who haven't hear of Zip. It is an on line DVD rental. You pay a monthly few and can order as much as you like. You can have up to 4 movies at a time. They send them to you, and you send them back. So far is has helped my break up with the TV. I am doing other things with my time, and, if I am turning on the TV, it is for a limited amount of time, and a good movie! I know that it will take some time to heal and repair the damage that years and years of television has done to me. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with TV. I just can't resist it and it was a serious addiction for me. I know that there are people that are occasional users, or social users. Sadly I am not one of those. I know that there will be times when I will need the hit. Luckily I have some goods friends out here, that will help me out if it gets really bad. Or, I can sneak down to the amenity room, jump on the treadmill and watch away. So far I haven't gotten that desperate yet, but I wouldn't put it past me.

No comments: