Thursday, December 15, 2005

22 Weeks

Here I am at 22 weeks. For the most part I don't feel pregnant. That is until I look in the mirror, try wearing one of my favourite shirts or walk up the hill.

At this point I can feel movement. It seems to happen at 5am. (Does this mean my baby will wake up at 5am?), or if I am laying really still.

I went to the doctor today and I weigh 160 pounds. I have to go for another Ultrasound this week. This is because of the 32 measurements they took, they were unable to get 2. I am just excited because this means another picture!

My doctor felt that the latest the baby would come is April 27th. Which means it may come a week earlier. PLEASE PLEASE! She also suggested I leave work in March. What the hell am I gonna do for a month and a half? I had better get cable....sorry Zip!

No comments: