Friday, March 31, 2006

37 weeks

I can't believe that I am in my 37th week. I now weigh 181 pounds and am one centimeter dilated. After 37 weeks you are considered full term and can expect to give birth before you are full term. That means any day could be the day at this point. Last night I swear the baby moved down. I had little cramps and this morning I swear my belly looks lower! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so we will see what she will say! I have been watching the baby story and bringing baby how on the TLC everyday. I still haven't made it thru an episode of the baby story without crying. I am enjoying not working and just putsing around all day. At this point, however, I am ready to meet this baby. Tim and I have everything ready. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if he arrives today he'll be an april fool's birthday boy!!!


hang in aura

it's going to be amazing now!!!!